Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I LOVE....blogging.

Marie is into a phase where she "loves" everything. Sure, this is extremely cute when she inserts a family member's name, but we sometimes doubt that she really grasps the concept. Here are a few things she loves....

I love mud puddles.
I love flowers.
I love cheeseburgers. (Okay...not too bad.)
I love Daddy's friends.
I love Matt's friends. (Hmm...)
I love asparagus. (Really??)

We went outside to enjoy the spring-like weather on Monday, all three of us. Marie was busting at the seams, running around everywhere. I think that Joey also enjoyed the fresh air. (Warning...corny joke ahead.) It sure made him bear-y tired.



Last night we were reading books to Marie before bedtime. After her standard two books, she asked if we could read another one. We responded by saying that, no, it was time for bed. She sighed and said, "It's always time for bed."

No comments: