Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family Picture

Within the last couple of weeks, we decided that since Joey is 4 months old now, it was high time we had some nice pictures taken of the kids and family. We decided to try a new place that is near to our house. I thought we'd share a few of the shots and also a little bit about the experience. (I know there are a few of you out there that have shared a little about your picture endeavors with me and thought you might be interested.)

The company is called Portrait Innovations. They are a dedicated studio...that's all they do. The staff was very friendly...they were great with the kids, even playing with Marie while I looked through all the proofs. They didn't rush us through the picture taking process, they took 89 pictures in all. There are no sitting fees. The prices are comparable, if not cheaper, than I've seen at places like Sears and Penney's. Plus, they print the photos right there. We just had to wait 15-20 minutes after placing the order (perfect for nursing Joey) and we walked right out with our portraits. They are a national chain, but they're probably not as close to most of you as they are to us. Anyway, I thought I'd share....

Enjoy the pics!








1 comment:

Domanda4 said...

These pictures are great! I'm sure you will cherish them forever.
What a darling family you have.